Thursday, September 8, 2011

pics from my phone lately

My little goose LOVES to help push the buggy or her stroller!

At the splash pad for the last time before it closed for the fall


Waiting to see Dr. Bill to let him check her ear...she told me one day out of the blue "Dr.Bill, ear better" and pointed at her little ear :)

Sweet doll

She loves her babies :)

Playing at chic fila! Mommy gets to play too :)

Riding the train at the zoo (and yes I rode it with her of course)

She is obsessed with gum right now (she can't chew it yet) but she wants that 24/7 to carry around :)

Excited about her starbucks lemonaide...right before she spilled it all over her :) Bless her!

Playing at froggy's (play date with Eli and Landon) the whole way there she was telling me "Eda's car"

Getting ready for her first bama game :)

Allie Kate about 5 minutes after we got in the car on our way home from the alabama game haha it wore her out!

Me and my sweet girl at the zoo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment