Saturday, September 17, 2011

Katy bug and chootball Saturday!

Allie Kate got her first low pony tail and it looks so cute on her :)



We went outside on Friday to play and when I went to open the gate I jumped back and screamed when I saw this....


I HATE bugs and I had to show Allie Kate why I screamed and she is obsessed with stuff like that so of course we couldn't go play and leave the bug alone she wanted me to "dit it mommy" so I got a stick (a very long stick ha) and knocked the thing off and it made a funny sound and played dead. She thought this was hilarious so she pestered it with a stick for a while :)

And then we trapped it in a bucket for daddy and could finally go play :) But she still talks about the "huge bug" and we found out they are called Katy bugs or something like that so she has been talking about "taty bugs" YUCK!



By the way since when does she not need her mommy to help her anymore? She just flies up the stairs and slides by herself :(


Allie found the bird cage in my room and thought it was so funny to put her babies in it...



Are you ready for some chootball???
We went to Jake's game this morning around 10am. Allie Kate likes all the little kids around, she told me "watch dem tids mommy" and she yells "go wockets" and "go jacob" and just about everybody is stopping us talking to her :)



My silly girl :)

She loves the swings up at the ball park


this is her making a "funny" face at me haha

Jake pushing AK after his game

Heath went to the Alabama game tonight and me and Allie went to Nana's house to hang out with about 100 people haha....I thought it was so funny because Allie has started telling me "picture mommy" and actually wants me to take a picture sometimes! And tonight she got her little camera and was telling me "picture mommy" and "say cheese" haha so of course I am taking pictures of her taking pictures :)

She looks like a big girl in this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment