Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday to my sweetest pie!!

My sweetest little love had her bday party on Oct. 29th 2011 (her actual birthday!) We had it at Gran and Papa's house this year and it was a blast!!! We had a jumpy thing and decorated pumpkins and played like crazy!

Allie Kate has recently developed a love for muffins so on her bday I got up early and got completely ready (so I could spend the entire day with her no interruptions) and when I heard her wake up I got a muffin and lit a candle and went in her room singing "happy birthday to you"....well things didn't really go as planned, the candle went out (I guess because I was walking) and Allie cried and when I got her she started gagging and choking...I was very freaked out that she had woken up with a stomach bug on her bday party day! BUT she just had drainage and was fine. SO I lit the candle and sang to her about 15 times with her little muffin :)



We had her bday party from 11-1pm (on Sat. 10/29/2011) and it was minnie mouse themed. I must say the decorations were absolutely adorable :) I did good haha!















We jumped in this thing all during the party and came back after Allie got her nap and went back and jumped...she LOVED it and so did every other little kid!








Allie got a TON of stuff but some of her favorites were...her Julie doll (which has actually replaced all her other babies as her new favorite...I give her till Christmas :), her play dough, a tin of about 5 different chapsticks, her new table and chairs (thank you nana!), and her SUCKERS!!! :)















When we sang "Happy Birthday" she thought it was so funny and actually blew her own candles out this year! I love watching her try to blow out candles! Then we re lit it and let her blow it out again :)

She would sing "Happy Birthday to Addie Kate" all day and she probably sang it 100 times and everytime everyone would laugh and clap for her (probably why she did it 100 times ha!).












She had a great bday party and birthday and I am so glad that she enjoyed it!!!
After her party we went home and took a nap and came back and jumped some more :)






No comments:

Post a Comment