Saturday, November 26, 2011

Iron bowl!! ROLL TIDE!!

So the biggest day in the state (besides Christmas) is the IRON BOWL!!! It is so funny literally every single person you see the week leading up to the game is sporting their team (Our family is no exception)! We went outside today while Heath and Papa put out Christmas lights around our house and it felt great outside!


Allie Kate trying to do a flip :)

Pushing her wheel barrel  

Our sweet little neighbors from across the street, who Allie Kate is obsessed with, came over in their team gear "booooing" me for our Alabama attire :)



She just loves Tanner...too bad he's an Auburn fan :) Haha

Then they decided to climb a tree :) She's only 2 but geeez she thinks she is 10!!


Tanner actually told me I had the wrong colors on today haha :) It's so funny how we raise our kids to love one (either AU or Bama) and hate the other!
I think she looks pretty darn cute in her Alabama clothes though!!!


After playing we came in and had lunch and Allie got a fudge round and literally smashed it right in her face and rubbed it up and down her arms! I think she was trying to show off for Summer and Tanner!!


Look at this little sassy face!
So we played outside and Allie Kate is taking a nap resting up for the game...we are ready!!! Going into this game Bama is ranked #2 and Auburn is ranked #22. Who will pull out the big win? DUH.....ROLLLLLLLL TIDDDDE! Hopefully going to the Championship game :)



*Ohh and by the way so many people told me it would happen and I still never saw it coming......my sweet angel that I love more than anything in this world is officially and "daddy's girl" :(  It makes me very sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment