Saturday, November 19, 2011

Our past few weeks...

We had Allie Kate's 2 year Dr. appt this past week to see "Dr.Bill." Allie Kate HATES going to the doctor and I don't really love taking her either! My sweet girl weighs 23 pounds (in the 7% on weight) and 33 1/2 inches tall (about 50% in height). She has had random rashes and allergies on her lately and Dr.Bill said that they are just viral and might be the cocci virus? Whatever that is :) He said it is kind of like the chicken pox but not as serious and it will go away on its own. She did not have to get any shots but did get a flu mist in her little nose!


Allie still loves chic fila and this past week when we went she actually got up in the play place by herself for the first time ever!!! I was so proud of her (there were no other kids up there).


Oh and she is excited that you can trade your prize in for an ice cream cone!




We have started potty training and she LOVES her panties....and m&m's so it is going really well!! We have had a few small accidents but she is doing better than I could have hoped for!!!

In the buggy at "publickedys"

Allie LOVE playing with play dough...we make all sorts of good food out of it!!

And I have to remind her that it is gross and we do not eat it haha :)

We put up our Christmas tree :) Early I know but fun!! I am so ready for Christmas and Santa and all that fun stuff!







We had Jake's championship football game today in Leeds (they lost) but Allie Kate had a good time once the game was over out on the field!






 Allie has still not gotten used to the whole time change and I can't wait until it gets back to normal!! she has been waking up around 6-6:30 in the morning!! So I put her in the bed with me and told her that it's still night night and she said "It's not dark outside mommy"!! But she slept anyways!!
haha

Allie Kate with all her babies after naptime!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment