Wednesday, November 16, 2011

News Alert: My sweet girl is using her potty!!!

Allie Kate "tee tee'd" in her potty 5 times today and "poo poo'd" once today!!!!! I am SOOOO proud of her, this is by far the best she has ever done with her potty!! Now she didn't come to me and say"Hey mom put me on the potty I need to go" or anything but she has been wanting to wear her little panties and so today she got to wear them for an hour or so and when she woke up from her nap I put them on her and she wore them until bedtime!!! I would put her on the potty about every 30 minutes and I probably worried the poor little thing to death reminding her that she had on big girl panties and not to pee in them :) She did get behind the Christmas tree once and had a small tee tee accident but she came and told me immediately!! I love this little sweetkins and I know she is definitely smart enough so I think it really may be time for this crazy journey!! And I have to admit I love seeing her little booty in her little minnie mouse panties!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment