Thursday, August 16, 2012

Kids say the craziest things :)

My sweet girl hasn't been as sweet as normal in the past few weeks (please be the teething and not a permanent thing) don't get me wrong she can be the sweetest little angel until she's not haha! She has been so funny this morning and today...we were unloading and loading the dishwasher after SHE cooked herself eggs this morning (yes there was no typo she cooks her own eggs...and it is pretty darn funny to watch...and yes I help her so she is in no danger!) and she wanted to help with the "winn dixie" (windex) and so we windexed and windexed and windexed!!! Literally we windexed the coutertops, dishwasher, oven, stove, kitchen table, 2 glass end tables, end table by the recliner, pottys, shower door....I ran out of things for her to windex! I love that my girl loves to help :) When I asked her if she would spray it on a certain place she would say so sweetly "I surely will momma" :)

We got a shower after our morning cleaning session and headed to chic fila for lunch (I wasn't about to mess up my clean kitchen). While we were there Allie Kate spotted the old lady that helps clear tables off and greets everyone and immediately started hollering "Bettttty" she had met her last time we were there and just loves her! Mrs. Betty told her she sure was pretty and Allie Kate responded "You sure are pretty too Mrs. Betty with your lipstick on and your hair done" Such a goof! Then later traded her prize for an ice cream cone and was convinced Mrs. Betty took a bite out of her cone haha!

Hey our new car is in the background!! haha

She also told me (very loudly...I don't know where she gets that from :) "that boy over there is staring at my booty crack" when I asked her who she pointed to an old man sitting across from us...sometimes I am scared what will come out of her sweet mouth :) When we got home she told copper (my moms dog that is staying at our house while they are at the beach) that she was "annoying" because she kept getting in the way when Allie Kate was trying to give our dog Sally a hotdog weenie! I love my silly girl!

Later we went drove to Moody to see Aunt Ju and Chad and eat dinner with them...
Notice the chocolate all over Allie's face...we made brownies and someone got into the batter :)

This girl loves her Aunt Ju!

So Allie apparently hadn't gotten her windex cleaning fix for the day and she convinced Julie to give her the windex and let her clean her house :)

Allie Kate loves rings and diamonds and was asking me "are those your wedding rings?" and so we talked about getting married and then I asked her if she was going to get married one day and she said yes and I asked who she was going to marry and she replied "Probably Julie or Marry Christmas" haha get it Merry Christmas? She is so fun :)


No comments:

Post a Comment