Saturday, August 18, 2012

Zoo Day :)

We took Allie Kate to the zoo today for the first time in a while! Since it has been SO hot outside this summer we have stayed away from the zoo...but it was decent temperatures today so we decided to take her (not to mention she has been really wanting to go lately).


She had so much fun and so did me and Heath :) I think he may have been more excited to see some of the animals than Allie! We went to feed the birds....
And heath was holding the nectar and everything was going good until...

a crazy bird bit his ear :) And I just happened to take a picture right as it happened... I have not laughed this hard in a LONG time! I know the zoo worker thought we were crazy because I was literally crying I was laughing so hard!

his poor ear! That bird bit a hole in his ear!!



My sweet heart she thinks she is so big since she sits by herself and not in our lap :)


We had a fun family day at the zoo :) I'm ready for fall weather because I am sure we will be there every week (at least until baby Ava Grace is born)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment