Friday, August 31, 2012

Tutu and the zoo!

Allie Kate is in LOVE with the idea of anything tutu...she wants to wear them at all moments :) Which I love :) So last night we made her "curly q's" (when I curl her hair with the curling wand which she also loves) and we turned up her music so loud and danced for about 2 hours! I was danced out by the end of the night :) But totally worth seeing my sweet girl happy!
 
  
 
Today we went to the zoo with Candace and Brynnen and had fun but it was very hot and by the end of our trip these two pregnant girls were miserably hot and worn slap out! (Candace is about 32 weeks pregnant and I am about 27 weeks pregnant).
 

      My happy silly girl :)


I love this girl more than anything! EVEN when she is being a little wild child!
 
We all piled on the back of the train and let me just say it was very crowded!!

Cousin love!

Allie (almost 3 yrs old) and Brynnen (almost a year and a half)

 




No comments:

Post a Comment