Sunday, August 12, 2012

Our afternoon out

So me and Allie Kate went to froggys this afternoon after her nap (a whole other story about how awful it has been trying to get her to go to sleep the past week or so) to get everything set up for her bday party and to play! She has been telling me for a while that she wants her birthday to be at "the jumpy ting" :) then she narrowed it down to froggys after Heath took her there one night to play.

She was so excited to get to play...but momma is 24 weeks pregnant so it makes it kinda hard climbing around in there. So after I slid a few times I told her if she wanted to slide more she was going to have to climb up there by herself and I would catch her...and she did a BUNCH of times I was so proud of her she normally tends to be a clinger and only go if I went with her.

Look at that sweet girl :)


Climbing up all by herself!

This is her candy necklace she "won" at froggys and she literally had that candy from ear to ear and under her little neck...but she LOVED it :)




After playing at froggys we went to eat dinner just the two of us and came home and rode bikes (not me just her haha). I love my girl!

She has always been hilarious and still is and is super sweet and loving most of the time but she has been having a hard time lately going to sleep and with saying ugly things (she has started yelling "no" and "I don't like you" or " I don't love you") and it drives me bonkers but I think/hope she is teething and this will pass soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment