Saturday, September 29, 2012

Allie Kate's dancing debut :)

Last night was Gardendale's fall carnival and Allie Kate's dance class performed 3 little songs on stage for the crowd!

 Cutest little ballerina EVER!!
 


She was so excited to be dancing at "carnibal" and talked about it non stop for 2 days (we didn't know she was supposed to be dancing until Wednesday!)...I was a little skeptical about her getting up on stage dancing in front of people when she has only had 3 dance classes so far this year!



She did get up there for all three songs but she was just staring at the crowd with eyes the size of saucers :) Bless her heart I hate being in front of people so I know how that feels!


haha she looked so funny up there just making funny little faces and at one point I heard her yell at one of the girls helping with the dance "Hey whats your name?" Here she is starring at the girl dancing :)


She did on the very last song sing the words (it was Jesus loves me and it about melted this momma's heart...who cares about the dancing when I saw her singing that I was so proud!) and she even took off across the stage with the rest of the little girls from side to side :)

I was just so proud that she actually got up there with no tears! I love this little sweet pea with all my heart!

After dance time it was time to PLAY! She wanted to go down this slide and daddy got nominated to go with her...but I did ride the swings with her!!!
This picture cracks me up...Heath looks kinda thick (and he is not at all) and Allie looks terrified (which she was also not at all...she LOVED it)!

And yes I really am thick :) Camera didn't add any weight!


My sweet girl squealed and squealed on the swings she loved it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment