Saturday, September 8, 2012

Our first (and possibly only) yard sale :)

We had our first family yard sale this morning! We have been working so hard to clean out our house room by room and organizing and pricing! (not to mention me and Allie Kate have been sick)...well today we are done!! Me and Allie made signs yesterday and we went and put them out and we had a pretty good turn out (even though it rained).

I could not for the life of me get this silly girl to look at me!


 This girl was on the move all morning!!!


My sweet girl posing in the rain with her rain boots on :)

She has been so funny about us selling some of her stuff...she has rescued MANY toys :)

She has ran poor Papa to death...he was literally chasing her up and down the road ALL morning!

With her Gran and Papa

My lovebug

Up the street...and back....then up....then back :)


Allie Kate came up to me towards the end of the yard sale and smiled so sweetly....
look a little closer....

She said she painted her toe nails! Haha with mud :) She had a great time because she got to be outside all morning...and paint her toe nails with mud...like 6 times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment