Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Dance class :)



Allie Kate took dance for a month back in July and now she is starting the "real" dance class where she will go once a week (Wednesdays from 1:30-2:30pm) from now until May! So we had her first real dance class today and I had debated whether or not to take her because she has been sick for a few days now but she seemed to feel better today and wanted to go so we did!!
Waiting to go into dance class :)


I have been telling her that this is big girl dance and that mommy cannot go into the room with her that this is kind of like Sunday school it is special for little girls only and I will have to wait out in the hallway...but since this was the first day Mrs. Beverly (Allie Kate's dance teacher) allowed all the mommas in just for today! It was bitter sweet...I loved getting to take pictures and see what they will be doing in there but she was such a clinger! She wouldn't stay on her heart marker and wanted to stand by me the entire time (unless I was dancing with her...which must have looked pretty funny a 28 week preggo lady dancing around the room :)  I had to threaten to leave the room for her to go sit on her marker and I had to pull her aside and pop her booty for shouting "shut up" (probably the most annoying thing in the world to me right now she learned from Jacob and I could just about smack both of them for this new word I get to hear come out of my sweet child's mouth!)



BUT she did do pretty good when she wasn't clinging on to me...


Doing her flip :)

Mrs. Beverly teaching her to pose before her flip

Helping with flips

Tap time :)



Standing in front of her marker (which she didn't do very much haha)


My sweet girl :)

Sitting on her mark only because Mrs.Beverly promised a prize to the kids that minded
 
Getting her gummy bears and cheese its for doing good...she told Mrs. Beverly that she loved her so much  :)

Home from our first dance class of the fall and ready for a nap!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment