Saturday, November 9, 2013

4 year check up and Disney on ice :)

We had Allie Kate's 4 year old check up this past Thursday! I took both girls by myself for an early appointment (9am is very early when you have 3 people to get ready and out the door). Allie Kate whined all morning not wanting to go because she knew she was getting shots and she kept asking me to pinch her and show her what it would feel like :( Bless her! She was really good for her check up and then when the nurse came in to give her the shots she was scared and wanted me to hold her....so she laid down and I leaned over her and hugged her while they gave her her shots (Ava was strapped in the stroller). She was pitiful :( She screamed and by the last shot I had to tell her to breath and it was over...I was literally afraid she was having a seizure! She was shaking and had an awful face and wasn't breathing! But all was well she got a sucker and we headed off to meet Ju and Nana at Christmas village! (No I don't have any pictures of my girls at either place...it was kinda rough...Ava was teething and fussy the whole time! She got her other front tooth and I'm pretty sure she cut it on a tootsie pop we gave her to buy us a little more time shopping!) By the end of the day I was ready for a nap!


Allie Kate weighed 34 pounds 2oz (50%) and was 38 and 7/8 inches (50%) :) She has always been way small for her age so this was good news!

Friday night we went to Disney on ice!!! Ava Grace stayed home with her grand parents since it didn't start until 7pm! We met the Headley's and ate mexican before and Allie Kate was so excited to see Kolby!

Running outside the restaurant



Allie Kate had the best time at Disney on Ice and so did we :) I'm so glad I have two girls and I will get to do these fun things for the years to come!




So excited about her $22 light up toy...and her 12 cotton candy and $12 sno-cone



We have been pack, pack, packing getting ready for our big trip :) DISNEY WORLD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment