Sunday, November 3, 2013

Allie is 4!

I cannot believe my sweet first born is 4 years old! I can honestly say that it has flown by although I can't remember my life without her! Happy Birthday to my little love!
Weight: 33 pounds
Height:40 inches

Allie Kate,
You are so awesome! I love you more than anything! You truly are my best friend! Your best friends are Mommy (haha), Maci, Addie, and your school and Sunday school bestie is Natalie :) I LOVE watching you learn and see how your little mind works! You are SO smart...sometimes it scares me! You love to read books, coloring and drawing, and dance! You are still obsessed with your pink blankie and want to take it everywhere but we have started leaving it in the car and you still tell everyone about "her" and beg me to let you carry it! You are learning so much at school...you are all about letters and numbers and you are starting to notice them everywhere! You can write: Pop, Allie, and Heath all by yourself now! You always want to "read" me the books now and you make up some of the funniest stuff...and a few books you literally know every word too (Llama Llama misses mama). You love your sister (even though most of the time it is secretly). You are great at remembering your Bible verses! You love Jesus....like really love Him and it makes me so happy and proud! You told me just last night that Jesus was your best friend and you "love Him the most of anybody" :) You are loving school, you never tell me anymore that you don't want to go...still a little clingy when dropped off. You love choir too!When you are playing with your toys I will hear you singing songs about Jesus to yourself and I LOVE that! You are my little love bug and I love you so much! I love that you want to help me do everything and I try to let you as much as I can! I want you to have the best little life and to grow up knowing that your Mommy and Daddy love you to the moon and back and did their best :) Happy Birthday to my precious girl! These have been the best four years of my life and I thank God for you every day!

*Allie Kate wears a size 8 shoe and size 4 in most clothes (even though I have to be careful because she is granddaddy long legs and sometimes we have to size up to fit her length). She can sing her ABC's (has been for the past year), can count to 20 (I have actually heard her count to 26 but let's just say 20 to be safe), favorite food is chicken fingers and french fries sadly...she would eat them for every meal if I let her! She is picky but she has started trying foods more recently...even green beans and peas! She wants to be a teacher when she grows up and pretends to read books the way Mrs.Christie does and even uses a pointer :) Knows we live in Alabama, that Georgia and Mississippi are on each side of us, and Florida is below us and where we go to the beach (Hey, it's a start!)

On Monday night when Allie was good and asleep I went in and decorated her room with balloons and streamers so she would wake up to it Tuesday morning (her birthday) :) It took a really long time because I was trying to be really quiet and once she actually woke up and looked at me and I told her "shhh it's just mommy go back to sleep" and she did :) I woke her up by singing "Happy Birthday" and had a muffin with candles in it and she loved it :)



Her "jewelry" as she calls it was covered in streamers :)


Her Papa had these huge balloons on our mailbox for her when she woke up too :)



About to go into school :)


She had a school birthday party! She was excited that she got to wear a crown and bracelet and have a special chair cover :) I brought cupcakes (baby pink at her request) and goody bags to her class and she was so sweet just sitting there in her little crown...I almost cried! How did she go from the tiny baby in my arms to that sweet big girl sitting in class?

Her school bestie "Natalie"

Mrs.Christie





After school we came home and Aunt Ju and Olivia came over to see the Birthday girl before dance!






At dance it was our Halloween party ....yes we are about partied out! They got to dress up and she wanted to be Jasmine and wear her new costume she got for her birthday :)






Tuesday night we went out to eat at Allie's favorite restaurant "Stix"...on the way there she kept asking me if Addie and Maci were going to be there for her birthday dinner and was not very happy when they weren't! She even took in her little "friends" book she got from Addie for her bday with pictures of them all in it! Not kidding! But by the time we got seated she handed me the book and said I could put it up :)






Her ice cream she got when they sang to her
Then she got her presents from Gran and Papa and she is just SO excited to have her own purple "toot toot trygle" :)


When we got home from dinner we carved pumpkins...

She surprisingly wasn't grossed out by the "goopy guts" from the pumpkin!


The end result :) 


Allie Kate had a great 4th birthday :) Lots of fun and lots of singing Happy Birthday :) I know she felt so loved and special...which I want her to feel everyday!




No comments:

Post a Comment