Sunday, November 3, 2013

Dance Dance...Merry Market and Pumpkin patch :)

Saturday we had two dance "performances" one in the morning at Merry Market and then the Pumpkin Patch in the afternoon :)

Merry Market:






When she saw me in the audience...way to make your momma feel good :)

We love our Maci :)

Pumpkin Patch: 

They actually got on stage and did a dance they had never done or even seen and they did pretty good!




Pretty long hair!

My favorite 3 dancers :)

After she danced we stayed and rode the wagon to get pumpkins out in the field


Allie had just "hugged" her really hard :(












It was a crazy day...in between the two different "performances" I made about 50 candy apples and tried to finish everything for Allie Kate's big birthday party the next day but I wouldn't trade it for anything :) I love my girls and I love being their mommy!


No comments:

Post a Comment