Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween :)

Allie had a Halloween party at school and they trick-or-treated and I got to go :) It was so stinking cute seeing all the kids in their little pumpkin costumes (their class dressed as pumpkins and made their costumes earlier in the week). I got in the class room before the kids got back from trick or treating and when she saw me she was SO excited....melts my heart! I don't even want to think about the day that she isn't excited to see me! She was standing there in her little pumpkin costume in the hallway smiling ear to ear and she motioned for me to come over there and I told her I couldn't that she had to stay with her class for a minute and she said "I love you" and then she told me "I'm glad you are here today"....I mean come on I'm about to cry just thinking about it! Emotional much?







They sang their little witch and pumpkin song and then we had lunch...we brought mummy dogs :) I have to admit when I signed up for "mummy dogs" I had no idea what they were and I may or may not have asked like 10 different people and google how to make them :) But they turned out cute!

Halloween night we got an early start because it was supposed to rain all night...so we started around 5:30pm...
I had a pretty Jasmine (which she decided like 5 minutes before getting ready that she no longer wanted to be Tinkerbell and wanted to go as Jasmine...and I figured what the heck? It's probably the one Halloween it will be warm enough) 



















My Jasmine and little Ragdoll



I mean OBSESSED with the cuteness :)







Everyone kept asking if her wig bothered her but she didn't even pull at it all night :) She embraced the red locks :)

Allie and Natalie

cousins

We did get rained on a little but it wasn't bad and it was so much fun :)



I can't even put into words


We ran into Hadley and all my pictures of them they are eating...Hadley was eating leaves and Ava was eating goldfish :)

Happy Halloween from the Vaughn's :)


No comments:

Post a Comment