Saturday, November 1, 2014

Allie Kate is 5

My sweet 5 year old,



     I cannot believe you are 5 already! That sounds crazy just saying it! I love you so much and I have loved being your mommy the last 5 years :) you taught me the true meaning of unconditional love and have been such a blessing...the sweet baby girl I always dreamed of having :) Sure you have lots of sass and sometimes (a lot of times) I want to pull my hair out when you pretend you don't hear me (we both know you do!) but you melt my heart when you look at me with those big blue eyes and tell me I'm your favorite and you love me :) you like to tell me who your favorite family member is and in what order (it's normally me, then daddy, then Hudson, then Ava). We are besties :) This is kind of a challenging age right now....you think you're a big girl and  don't really like being told what to do. You can be the sweetest girl and then 5 seconds later not so sweet at all! You are starting to play better with your sister...and you LOVE Hudson :)You do love Ava and you will hug her and tell her you love her (which is major improvement) but you're still not happy about having to share all your toys with her!  You are very special to mommy...you really are my little best friend and I hope we stay that way forever! You love dance, school, choir, playing with your toys, playing outside, riding bikes, helping mommy cook, coloring (you are an amazing colorer). You play HARD at school with your friends amd come home looking like it...black feet, hair a mess and food all over your face! You love snacks...you will eat your breakfast and then ask if you ate enough to get a snack...I don't think you know how that works haha! You also like tv and movies and you even know your channels and can turn them on! You are so funny! You make me laugh A LOT! You dream a lot too (like me!) just this morning you came in my room telling me you dreamed a rat was biting your arm haha! At the doctor last week you weighed 39.6 pounds and were 42 inches tall...we haven't been for your 5 year old visit yet. You wear mostly 5's in everything because you have long legs. This is kind of a challenging age right now....you think you're a big girl and  don't really like being told what to do. You can be the sweetest girl and then 5 seconds later not so sweet at all! You are a social butterfly...you love school and have lots of friends! Addie, maci, Finley, Natalie, and brynnen are your closest friends. You can make friends anywhere we go and I love that about you...such a friendly little booger :) you are very smart! Just this past week your teacher told me you were the only kid in the whole class who knew their bible verse (and we hadn't practiced it in a week because I thought y'all had said it the week before!). "Jesus sayeth unto thee, I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh to the Father, but by me."You're a beauty inside and out and I want to be the best mommy to you (I pray everyday for this).  I love you my sweet big girl and I am proud of the silly 5 year old you are:)

Love,
Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment