Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy Halloween!!!

Allie Kate went to school on Halloween and they trick or treated and then had their Halloween party.
I might add I am very thankful that my mother in law can watch my two littles so I have the opportunity to go to Allie's school stuff :)












We went home from the Halloween party for naps and I had to wake both girls up to get ready for trick or treating! We went down to Nana's and then to Gran and Papa's to see everyone. Hudson stayed at Gran and Papa's while we took the girls out since it was so cold.


















The most handsome lion that I ever did see :)












We met up with Jake, Candace and the girls and Allie and Brynnen had such a good time trick or treating together :)


Braelyn ringing the doorbell and Allie, Ava and Brynnen ready for candy

We ran into Finley from school and Allie was so happy to see her

"two suck sucks"

Both girls loved trick or treating this year and I was so proud of my sweet girls manners. They both said thank you to every single person without me even having to remind them :) Ava Grace would say "treat treat" and then "tank-oo" and "moe cammy" (more candy haha). They both ran around having a great time even though it was FREEZING!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment