Saturday, November 1, 2014

Dance, pumpkin carving and a Halloween party

We went back to the pumpkin patch for Allie Kate to dance :) Which was a good thing since Ava didn't get to go on the field trip!


I am just smitten with her :)


Stupid cupid

Cot-nye-joe

This year she isn't a "baby" anymore and doesn't wear the tutu and dance to the "duck song" and Mrs. Beverly tried to get her to go up and dance with the little ones after she was done and she absolutely would not do it she said "I'm not a baby."

She was so excited to see Nana there to watch her!





Julie, Chad, and Olivia came up and we all went out in the field to let the kiddos pick a pumpkin

Vaughn party of 5 :)


"Allie Kate, Allie Kate...puh-kin"

This girl has my heart...I LOVE her age and she is just so funny and sweet. I want to bottle her up and never let her grow up! She is just perfect right now :)



She wanted a "boo punkin" and she would slap her knees and laugh that it was blue :) haha

Libby on the run


She also ended up choosing a blue pumpkin


We have a lot to carry these days!


She ran off in the "Parking lot" and apparently thought it was funny...slap your knee funny :)

At dance the girls dressed up...well mine did...no one else got the memo apparently! 

This is what you would find about 80% of the time if you came to my home at any given point :) And I love that my babies want to sit with me while I rock their brother :)

Pumpkin carving... 




There were lots of "Ewww" and "Eww gross" from the girls


They picked a ghost (that thing ain't no joke and I carved it all with Ava hanging on my back!)


Julie had a Halloween party at her house and she did such a good job! It turned out so cute! 



She went all out...I told her she should do it like once a month ;)

The babies...minus Hudson who decided he was going to be a party pooper and sleep the whole time


It was a jammy party :)


These three little goofs shut the party down...Hudson slept for the whole time (and some) in Olivia's bed so I didn't even get a picture of him. I had to wake him up to go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment