Saturday, November 1, 2014

Allie Kate's school party and birthday dinner

Allie's birthday fell on a Wednesday this year and she was very excited to go to school and have cupcakes and a party in her class :)

When I woke Allie up to get ready for school she asked with her eyes still closed, "Am I five yet?" She was so excited the night before going to bed and kept asking "When will I be five? Tonight while I'm still asleep?" Then she asked me if she had grown :) We had her flowers and balloons out and a present at her table where she eats breakfast. Gran and Papa brought her chicken minis from chick fila for breakfast and took her to school.





Getting happy birthday phone calls before school


She was so excited to see me when I got to her classroom :) And she had on her super cool birthday hat :)

Finley, Allie, and Austin 

Allie and Evie

Allie Kate helped pass out napkins and we sang Happy Birthday to Allie Kate and she got to blow out a candle in her cupcake :) Her teacher told me that all of chapel sang Happy Birthday to her too :)

Saying her prayers ...so precious



She was so funny wanting pictures with all her friends! She is so social and it was so funny hearing all the kids telling her happy birthday and she got so many hugs :)


After they had cupcakes I took Allie home with me. She took a nap and when she woke up we got ready for her birthday dinner at her choice restaurant "Stix.''
















No comments:

Post a Comment