Thursday, February 17, 2011

Beautiful Day!!!

Today it is absolutley BEAUTIFUL outside!! Not too hot and not too cold it is about 70 degrees and there is a great breeze! Me and Allie Kate started out our day at about 6:45 am and ate breakfast which has recently become her best meal of the day (and I say that because she is a skinny minnie) she had oatmeal a yogurt and 2 pancakes (I just love to hear her try to say that :). She takes 2 naps a day most days so after her first nap, at about 11 am we went outside into the backyard. We don't have a playground or a swing or really anything to play with out there she just loves to be outside and walk around.

Yes, she is still in her jammies :)
I didn't want to put her cute clothes on her until after she came inside and ate lunch and bathed. So we were outside for about an hour in the warm sunshine...she walked around A LOT and then went and saw the dog that lives next door...

And gave him some juice haha!
We also had to get him a cookie (I'm sure that our neighbor really appreciates us feeding her dog these healthy snacks).
And Allie Kate also had to have a cookie in each hand :) I love this little doll so much it hurts! Anyways that was our day outside...then Allie kate joined me at an ortho appt to get a new retainer how exciting huh? She gets so scared of the Dr. when he comes in (just because he is a man). We are having Nana (my mom) and my little brother Jake over for dinner tonight...fun fun! Hope to make it to the park tomorrow I wish the weather would stay like this year round!


No comments:

Post a Comment