Saturday, February 19, 2011

Park fun!

The beautiful weather continues! Whoo hoo! Me and Allie Kate are so thrilled :) Yesterday Daddy got off work early and we took a trip to the park. This was only Allie Kate's 2nd time (and the first she couldn't even walk yet) so she was LOVING it! She liked being around all the "Baby's" which means any kid under the age of 15 yrs and also includes anyone 5'3 and under!

She also went up and down the stairs at least 20 times :)

She also liked the swings but couldn't do it for very long because that requires her to be still and she's just so busy!


Heath also enjoyed the swings...he even made the comment, "I can't do this very long or I might fall asleep."



So sweet

This is my favorite girl in the whole world!

About to go down the slide...I know she is just super excited right? ha! She loved the slides!



I ran up the slide and slid down and Allie Kate thought it was so funny!
After playing at the park for about 2 hrs we went to sonic and got drinks and a fritto chili cheese pie that we all 3 shared! After all that playing Allie Kate STILL would not go down for her afternoon nap! I think she is about to be a one nap a day baby! But she went to bed a little early and mommy and daddy got to watch a movie that didn't contain weird looking creatures or sing songs about a farm, so I'm not complaining :) We had a good start to our weekend! These days a good weekend is just spending time with our sweet girl and eating some good food...isn't it funny how priorities change? Me and Heath were talking last night and came to the conclusion that the last time we had been to the movies together on a "date," was when Allie Kate was 5 months old while we were at the beach, and my mom watched her while we went to see the 2nd sex and the city movie (which I thought was awful!). And that is the only time we have been since we had Allie Kate! Kind of crazy huh? But the truth is movies can wait...as a matter of fact everything can wait...sure I could get a babysitter (trust me the grandparents mouths would water to get to keep her) but I would much rather stay home with her and spend time with her, because the day will come when she won't want to play or spend time with me! Gosh that makes me sad just to think about! I just LOVE my little angel and I am going to spend all the time with her that I can! In the past few weeks I have gone from "MaMa" to "Mommy" and I LOVE that, it sounds so much sweeter! Allie Kate has also gotten really into talking on the phone, if you call she won't talk to you, but she likes to hold the phone to her ear and pretend she'll say "hewow" and then she just jabbers a bunch of stuff and then says "bye." And sometimes I will hear her say Pop or Matt or Daddy like she is talking to one of them :) Such a sweet heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment