Sunday, February 27, 2011

♥The weekend♥

So I only work two days a week and then I have a 5 day weekend :) BUT I cannot wait for the real weekends because I love just hanging out with my husband and little girl! And this time of year we just hang outside all day and play! And then eat something good for dinner and go to bed and wake up and do it all over again:) I love my life! Heath worked out in the yard all day Saturday so me and Allie Kate played outside in the backyard all day and occasionally she would go over and "love" her daddy and papa and just lay her head on them...I pushed /pulled her and two kids down the street in her little wagon for 2 hours! I am not exaggerating 2 hrs!!! I really do think it is the longest my child has ever sat still...she just loves other kids!
I can't wait to get Allie Kate's little pool out from last year and watch her go crazy in it!! This was last year out in our driveway while daddy cut grass...she was not nearly as mobile in this picture as she is now so she couldn't really run away :) I just know she is going to LOVE the water!

I also can't wait for all the pretty flowers to bloom and hear my little doll go crazy (I know she will because she already does:) over the "wawas"! I know it won't be for a little while but the weather is feeling like May! This pic is of her last year and I am hoping to get one of her this year with the same flowers because they turned out so sweet! We went to a birthday party today for a friends little boy's (colin) 1st birthday! It was so cute she did a milk and cookies theme and it was perfect! I would love to put some pictures on here from the party HOWEVER my crappy camera was taking the blurriest pictures and then it went dead! So now Heath knows what to get me for mothers day :) Anyways Allie kate had a great time and ate way too many sweets and chocolate :) Heath about had a nervous breakdown when she was eating a cookie and got mad and crumbled it to smitherines on the nice couch she was on...isn't it so much more embarrassing when it is your kid? ha! I see babies do stuff like that all the time and don't think a thing about it but it is different when it is your child smearing chocolate onto someones couch! Yikes :) A really sweet girl took a lot of cute pictures of Allie Kate and is going to get them to me so maybe I can put some on here soon! Great weekend...off to work tomorrow :(
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment