Sunday, February 20, 2011

Our weekend :)

Saturday:
Another BEAUTIFUL day! We are all enjoying this weather and taking full advantage of the warm sunshine! We were outside a lot in our backyard again...sounds boring but with a 15 month old nothing is boring! She just runs around looking at all the plants saying "flower" which sounds more like "wawar" over and over again. That is one of my very favorite words she says it sounds so sweet :) And she doesn't discriminate anything from a 30 foot tree to the grass is a "wawar." There aren't many actual flowers out right now because most everything is dead because even though it feels like spring...reality is it is still winter for a little while longer. She did find one of those little yellow flowers that grow in the grass (I think they are a type of weed) and she creeped up on it saying "wawar" and then stomped it..ha my little delicate sweetheart :) She also learned a new word today...while hauling laundry from upstairs to the basement with Allie Kate on my hip I dropped a sock (doesn't that always seem to happen just one little sock!) and not thinking anything about it while leaning over said "crap" and heard my little mini-me saying "tap, tap" ha! I guess I am going to have to start watching what I say! Last night Heath went to the Alabama basketball game and me and Allie Kate went to hang out with Nana (my mom) and Jake and Meghan and Hannah (my twin step-neices). We had planned on going to chuck E cheeses (we had taken her once before and she can't play games but she LOVES just to be around all the other "babies") but when we got there the line out the door was SO long and we decided just to go to the mall and make a build a bear! We ate in the food court (Allie kate had a kids meal) and rode the carousel...
She rode the elephant :)
And we went to build a bear where I felt SO bad for all the workers because my child would NOT let me hold her and they have all sorts of little clothes for the bears and Allie kept throwing them eveywhere! I was trying to go behind her and pick them up but she was going crazy! She only had one nap and she was really tired so I felt sorry for her :( AND while we were in build a bear and only had ONE wipe left she decided it would be a great time to take a poop :) Yep with one wet wipe left...that is not an easy task! Allie kate has never been to build a bear before (most kids havent when they are 1) but she does have a build a bear that my brother (her uncle) Jake made for her while I was pregnant with her! How sweet huh?
This is the lamb my brother made for her! It says "I love you" when you squeeze one hand and has the tune rock a bye baby if you squeeze the other :) So sweet!

 Allie Kate has gotten to where she does not want me to carry her anywhere and that kind of drives me crazy ...especially walking through the mall! This is her walking through the mall like a big girl...
Yes sippy cup and all she thinks she is 18 haha!

This is her shopping in build a bear...once again I am so sorry to the workers that had to clean up all the miniature bear clothes, shoes, bows, accessories off the floor...but she had a great time :)


This is her kitty or in her words "meow" she ended up getting! take a closer look...


Yes this little kitty, or "missy prissy" as we named her is wearing high heels! How funny is that!
Heath made it home from the basketball game before we got home around 9:30pm! Probably the latest she has been out (well besides Christmas and other holidays where it gets crazy).

Sunday:
Heath got up with Allie Kate this morning (thank the heavens) and let me sleep in...till 9am...and in mom world that is LATE! We went outside again today...I think my child is going to give me skin cancer this summer ha! Not really, but she adores outside and she HAS to have a cookie in each hand! It is a must...and if she eats one then she runs to the back door and beats on it until I go inside and get her another one :) I just love her and her goofy little ways! Seriously the little funny things she does just make my heart smile!

She has just recently started "smiling" for me :) and I could just melt everytime she does it!


After her bath she was playing with my sun glasses (notice the lotion all over the lens...I put them back on and couldn't even see through them and I am not exageratting!)

                                             This is her when I tried to take them back haha!


We went out to eat tonight with my family to a mexican restaraunt and she was runnign around the place like a mad woman waving at everyone :) My little friendly child! Allie has been getting a little temper on her...don't know where she gets that :) She has been getting mad at her squishy ball when it dips in the middle and she loses it!

This is the ball...haha she kicks it until it looks right again! (one of my friends popped it I think and it is running out of air). That was our weekend and it was very nice! Time with my family is good time :) Going to watch desperate housewives with Heafy! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment