Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My first blog!

So I have never been into the idea of blogging, BUT I had the idea that it would be a great journal for me to look back on and appreciate one day! So here I am blogging away!
Where to start...hmmm...
Ok I am Ashley I have been married to my sweet husband now for about 3 and a half years

then about 15 months ago we welcomed our first (hopefully more to come ha!) sweet baby...Miss Allie Kate Vaughn :)

Beautiful huh? I'm just a little biased :)

Now all caught up..haha
I work part time as a dental hygienist (which means 2 days a week in the dental world) and I am at home being a mommy the rest of the time! I am very very thankful for that! I want to go back to school to be a teacher and I am seriously thinking about starting this summer...just gotta work a few things out with the hubby! I LOVE LOVE LOVE being a mom...it is the BEST thing that I have ever done! Atleast everyother day I wonder what in the world I did right for the Lord to bless me with this perfect little girl...Still haven't figured it out yet but I am going to try my darndest (or however you spell it ha!) to do the best job to raise her to love the Lord and give her the best life I can! That being said...it is hard sometimes...like today:
We stared off the day at about 6:45am (really early for Allie Kate to wake up but she has been sick so understandable) and she got mad when I had to brush her hair, when I wouldn't let her pull on the blinds, when I had to cook her pancakes (and by cook I mean put them in the microwave for 20 seconds). Then I made the awful mistake of taking her outside to see a swarm of black birds that visits our house and when we had to come back inside she FREAKED out! She was arching her back and screaming at me so loud I had to put her down because I was afraid I would drop her! But then she made up for it while we were sitting in the floor playing and came and hugged me....and all the crazy behavior is forgotten in 2 seconds....ok maybe not forgotten :) 

My little ♥sweetheart♥

By the way happy late valentines Day! Not really that crazy about the whole thing myself...but I do have a pretty sweet little Valentine to come home to huh?
My sweet little family!

Ok well this 1st blogg has to be cut short because I have a dermatologist appointment, apparently I am very allergic to something and break out all over my face in a crazy swollen rash...my mom says I look like woogy (you know the movie "there's something about Mary"...the crazy guy with a crazy rash on his face that stalks Mary) that used to make me cry when I was younger! haha but pretty funny now that I think about it! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment