Saturday, March 5, 2011

Allie's room :)

Friday was Papa's (Heath's dad) birthday. We went out to eat at Niki's with Heath's family and I love that place! Sure the men that take your order are kind of scary (maybe not just kind of :), but the food is true country goodness...it is just my kind of place! No waiting for your food and you always get to sit right down and then when you are done no waiting around on the check...I wish more places were like that! Allie Kate is really into banging her fork on her plate right now, sometimes I am afraid she is going to break the plate! She was obsessed with our waitress and if she was in sight Allie would stare her down and yell until she looked :) I had some cute pictures of her at dinner but once again my crazy camera messed up and I can't find my cord to it (drama with this dumb camera).

She about gives me a heart attack with this chair! she likes to sit on the arm of it and I am so scared she is going to fall off backwards!


She is getting so goofy! Just like her momma :)
     Today she sat in the recliner so still while Pop (heath's grandad) rocked her...

She had to have her squeaky shoes on even though she didn't have pants on  :) Such a priss!

So when I found out I was having a little girl I was so happy :) I secretly (or maybe not so secretly) was dying for a sweet baby girl but was afraid if I said that and then it turned out to be a boy people would think I was disappointed! Before I was even pregnant I had already planned to name my daughter Allie...and was debating on the middle name as either Kate or Jane...that is how we came up with Allie Kate :) I had also already thought about what I wanted her room to look like and feel like...a sweet little girly fairytale! I had SOO much fun with Allie Kate's room and have already started planning what my other future children's rooms willl look like too ha! (No, I am not pregnant at this moment). This is Allie Kate's room...






  Allie Kate loved pictures so much so I decided she should have some in her room that she can take down and see that aren't in frames so she can hold them better.


 This was the wreath for my baby shower and I LOVE it! I didn't hang it on the hospital door because I knew that I wanted it to be in her room and I did not want all the nasty germs from the hospital in her room!


                      I made this cross for Allie Kate around Christmas time :) I think it is sweet!

I knew I was going to have a chandelier before I even was pregnant...and my mom actually had this chandelier before then too...when we found out we were having Allie Kate my mom painted it to match her furniture and we got it hung up and I just love it!

When we brought Allie home from the hospital she would sleep as long as there was noise of other people talking and when night would come she was wide awake...she did not like the quiet, so we got her a radio and she listens to the same cd everynight on repeat ha! It has been the same one since she was born :) It is like a classical baby einstien (it drives heath nuts...especially on vacation). Notice the duck tape holding it closed...she liked to step on it and try to open it (we figure that was partially our fault because when we get her up we turn it off with our foot).

Allie likes to get on my bed and I will hide from her...pretty much she likes for me to "get her" all the time! And I am not going to lie I love grabbing her up and squeezing her too :)

Sitting on the bed playing with daddy's cell phone
 
                                                              She is looking for me :)
I love the look on her face when I pop up! she acts so shocked and surprised even though she could see I was there the whole time :)
These moments are priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment