Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rain rain go away....me and Allie Kate want to play!

The past few days have been pretty busy! We had Papa (Heath's Dad) and Pops birthday dinner on Sunday. And work work work on Monday and Tuesday! Oh how I wish Allie Kate would have loved presents like she does now a few months ago around Christmas time :) She tore into "PaPa's" presents like a crazy woman...that is what I had wanted her to do at Christmas but she really had no interest.




Today has been kind of a blah day...it has been raining and dreary over the past few days and it is driving my child crazy :) She has gone to the glass door atleast 20 times today saying "out-tide" over and over again and barking and saying "bewa." Bless her heart she probably just thinks I am being mean making her stay in!

 Look how long her hair is getting!

Allie Kate is getting a new cousin tomorrow! Woo hoo! One of my bestfriends, Candace (which also happened to marry Heath's cousin-making us cousin in laws), is having her baby girl Brynnen tommorrow! She is at the hospital being induced right now!! I am so excited for Allie to have a little girl that will be around the same age as her to grow up with! They are going to have so much fun together in years to come and I am positive they will be bestfriends...it just makes sense :) So me and Allie were out and about getting together a little basket to take to the hospital.

We also went into a little boutique and my precious child threw the biggest fit! I was so shocked...and just a tad embarrassed :) Good thing it was just us in the store. She of course wanted down so I let her but she had my wallet (because she is obsessed with it) and she was pulling everything out of it running through the store throwing it everywhere! So I am waiting on a phone call saying they have some sort of card of mine :)


the back is my favorite part :)

I am on a huge shopping kick right now...and it needs to SLOW DOWN!!! I am most likely about to leave my job and go back to school so now would be a good time to not spend all our money ;)
BUT...there are so many cute outfits right now for little girls and I just LOVE getting her all dolled up looking so sweet! I think mud pie is my newest obbsession right now though and that is not a good thing $$$. I am also all about some squeaky shoes right now...she literally probably has 6 pairs and I so want more!


One of my friends from work made these sweet dresses for her!


We are having spaghetti for dinner tonight and I am hoping Allie will have as much fun eating it as I think she will! I love seeing messy spaghetti pictures of babies! I made it with bow tie pasta so that she could pick it up and eat it better and update: SHE LOVES SPAGHETTI!!! She ate better tonight than I have seen her eat in a LONG time :)

She also had a chocolate cookie on a stick (random, I know).


Right before bedtime Allie spotted my wallet and of course had to have it :) She loves the "mummy" in it! The girl is smart she goes right for the money :)



It was also thundering outside and she would look at me scared and I would say "thunder" and she would repeat me with "mumer" and then tell it "no, no, no, shhhh" ha! I love that silly goosy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment