Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What's been going on :)

The past few days have been pretty busy...I feel like we have been on the run! Saturday we went to Red Lobster just me, Heath, and sweet Allie Kate. Allie Kate loved looking at the lobsters in the tank when you first walk in...and I think all the people waiting on tables loved watching her :)



She tore up some garlic cheese biscuits and so did her mommy and daddy! After we got done eating we took a family trip to Sam's club...Heath is like a kid in a candy shop in that store, he loves it and "needs" everything! ha! It is pretty sad but dinner and Sams wore me out...by the time I showered (with Allie Kate in there with me) got me and her both ready and made it over to the resteraunt and ate and drove over to Sams and shopped and got home past Allie's bedtime I was exausted! I can't imagine people that have 3 or 4 kids and just go,go,go...I am not saying I don't want more babies (because I actually want 3 or 4 myself) but to drag them all over the place takes a lot of energy! I guess that is why I am kind of a homebody!
Lately, Allie likes to watch me brush my teeth and always says "bite bite" and points at my tooth brush, so I finally let her see it and she was obsessed with it :) I guess she is going to have great oral hygiene like her mom!!
And this is her what she did when I asked for it back...


Sunday we went to some friends house for their open house party...they have a beautiful house and we are very proud of them :) Heath has been friends with Brandon since they were little bitty (maybe around 5 yrs old) and I love to hear all their funny stories. And I actually graduated high school with Brandon's wife Ashley! We love them, they are a sweet couple! Allie is not too fond of many men, but she took a liking to Brandon :) They sat outside by themselves in a chair and watched his dog...that was probably one of the longest times I have ever seen Allie sit still (besides when she is strapped in her carseat and is forced to be still). She had a great time at the little get together and was the center of attention, of course, she wouldn't have it any other way :)






little miss loves to drag everything out of her bag!

Lately Allie Kate has had a few little strands of hair that are just a little longer than the rest of her hair and everyone has been pestering me to cut it....well I finally did it tonight! She was playing in my cabinets and I just went over there spur of the moment and snipped those little stray hairs off! I couldn't believe it myself! It had been looking kind of crazy though and I couldn't figure out how to fix it so I just snipped it off...sad I know, but I am not considering this her first hair cut since I just barely cut like 10 hairs ha!
This is before the haircut...

You cant really see the little stragglers in this pic!
Allie has also recently developed a true love for powdered doughnuts :)

My girl is the sweetest in the world!



♥Good night♥

No comments:

Post a Comment