Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Clothes, clothes and more clothes!

So today was the local consignment sale at a church just right up the road! I woke up early and took a shower and got ready because I was sure Allie Kate would be up by 7am...NOT the case, the one day I am awake and ready to go she decides to sleep in :) I finally woke her up at 8:30am where we could eat breakfast and get to the church...doesn't she know that if we don't get there early all the good stuff will be gone? I have been a couple of times to the consignment sale in the past, when I was pregnant and when Allie was a few months old (she went with me so I couldn't really look ha!), but I never went on the first day I always went later in the week. I expected to find a few things maybe, nothing too cute...boy was I wrong! I had to call my mother in law to bring me more money! I know embarrassing right? I found so much stuff! Me and Allie Kate had a field day up there, I was in hog heaven! There is not much that I love more than baby clothes (make that cute and cheap baby clothes:).









 First I shopped and strolled Allie Kate along with me~let me just say she was GREAT! She sat in her stroller so sweetly and talked to all the other babies (which some of them were not so happy to be there), and looked around! When I got done looking at all the clothes I let Allie Kate go to town in the toys...she was running around everywhere...me chasing closely behind!

This is Allie playing with her new toy...I wanted to get this for her for Christmas this past year but it was around $100 and we had already gotten her A LOT so I decided not to...well I am glad I didn't there were like 4 of them up at the sale for $15!!


When we left we came home and Allie Kate took a nap, yep, she is back to 2 naps a day...I don't know how long this will last. But she was working on a new tooth a couple of weeks ago so maybe that is why she wasn't sleeping as well. We ate lunch and went outside (surprise,surprise).


Allie Kate wanted my drink...look how huge it is! It was free from sonic (my 2nd one this week ha!) and attatched to it was another free drink slip. I mean don't get me wrong I love me some diet coke with vanilla but this seems like a vicious cycle and my kidneys might shut down ha!

                                               It seriously is as big as she is!


                            She had to give "bewa" a drink :)


I have been lysoling to my hearts content today ha! she got a few more little toys and I always lysol them and wipe them down really good if I get them from someone else! My living room smells really good :)


Look at these little shoes..they have all the bells and whistles ha! They light up and sparkle and she LOVES them :) It is funny that even a 1 year old gets excited about new shoes! My 8 yr old little brother got them for her for Christmas and he is going to be so excited she can finally wear them! The whole time I was getting them out of the box and putting them on her I was saying to Allie Kate, "these shoes are AWE-SOME," and she was running around all afternoon pionting to her shoes saying "aw-tome" I just love that little doll!
After dinner I gave Allie a peach (I cut the peeling off) and I wasn't sure if she would eat it or not...well she did...almost the entire thing :)

She loves to play with my wallet...she goes throught my purse either looking for spearmint peppermints, my wallet, or the bottle of pamprin she likes to carry around (that isn't super embarrassing at all). She takes everything out of my wallet and tonight she went and threw all my old reciepts in the garbage can! Such a good helper!


I have all her little pictures in there since when she was first born and she takes them out and brings them to me saying "beybee." She still doesn't realize that the baby is her...my baby :) She is my little love♥
Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment