Friday, March 25, 2011

Busy days...but very happy days :)

The past week or so has been pretty busy (shocker, I know). Allie has kept me running :) Me and Allie Kate went to see the new baby last Wednesday and as I held baby Brynnen I realized I am SO not ready to have another baby and a 1 yr old...the truth is Allie Kate is my baby and I feel so horrible even thinking about having another baby...like I am trying to replace her or something! Then Heath will tell me things like "Well, you want our kids to be close" and "Allie will love having a brother or sister around" and I know it is so true but I just want to soak up every single moment with the little angel God gave me...just her :) Now that being said I definately want many more babies...and I would love to be pregnant soon but it made me realize how sweet me and Allie's alone time is! The truth is I just can't imagine it right now, anytime I think of having a baby the baby in my mind is always Allie Kate! While I was holding Brynnen Allie couldn't have cared less...she was running around the house finding anything she could get her little hands on! She does not get jealous as of right now...that could change, and I am sure it will at some point. I just couldn't give her my undevided attention while holding a newborn baby on my shoulder...I couldn't help her up on the couch, I couldn't get her "bite bite", and I just felt horrible! Goofy, I know! So this is Allie Kate going through Brynnen's closet haha!


Allie would "love" Brynnen but we could never seem to catch it on camera!


On Friday we went to the Kiddy park and it was a blast! We met Nana and Jake up there and played for a while and if I've said it once I've said it a thousand times...my girl LOVES being outside!!



On Sunday it was just beautiful outside so we were out in the warm sunshine ALL DAY! I thought my little doll just looked so sweet and grown up in her sweet little skort and polo :) We played in the backyard, the front yard, the driveway, pulled her in the wagon...and then did it all again :) We have the sweetest little boy and girl that live across the street and they came to play with us...and Allie will just stare at them!



she has started sitting down outside so she can get to the dirt....geez here we go :)

Her little booty was covered in dirt and leaves!

I could have sounded an air horn and she still would not have looked..haha she loves "babies"


Me and Allie Kate went to a craft show at the g-dale civic center and she walked around to every booth waving and saying "hey" to everyone :) And I am pretty sure the Easter bunny was at that same craft show picking up some things for her Easter basket :) I love all my time I get to spend with my little love and I hope she can feel how loved she is by everyone around her!
My whole ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment