Saturday, June 4, 2011

Cousin's Day

So me and Candace decided we should have a cousins day! So we dressed Allie Kate and Brynnen up in their matching crab outfits and headed to cracker barrel :)

This cracks me up because lately Allie has just been smiling like crazy when I pull out a camera...bless her heart I guess she figures she might as well :)
Allie would hardly eat, she was just so excited that "Bennen" was sitting next to her!

We came back to my house and the girls actually napped for a while and we sat out in the pretty sunshine...no one ever tells you how pale you will be after having kids haha!

Allie loves all Brynnens accessories (her vibrating chair, swing, diaper bags, but most of all her passy haha)
After our sweet girls woke up we brought them outside and put them in Allie Kate's little pool...Allie was more interested in letting the water out and Brynnen just didn't like it :)


                            
My sweet girl was so good with her, I was so proud of her for being so sweet to her baby cousin. When Brynnen would cry Allie Kate would run and hide haha!
They even got in the bath tub together!

They are going to have so much fun growing up together and I am sure us mommy's are going to have just as much fun watching :)


This little girl means the world to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment