Thursday, June 2, 2011

Splash pad!!

Me and Allie Kate have been to the splash pad the past 2 days!

Yesterday she didn't really get into it...she didn't really want in the water, she was more interested in watching all the "babies" play. Well today she liked the water and I was so glad!
This baby girl had a good time :)


I happened to notice a black shadow on Allie Kate's hair bow while we were playing and freaked out once I realized that it was a huge bug hiding in there!!



Tonight we went to Brio's for Julie's 27th bday! That sounds crazy to me...it was just yesterday we were two crazy little girls running around singing Nsync or spice girls fighting over who was going to marry Justin Timberlake :) Brio's is one of my very favorite places to eat on earth! We have gone there for so many special events it just makes me happy...we have been there for many bdays and anniversaries and when we found out we were having our sweet baby girl.
Allie Kate had a good time at the fountain just outside the restaurant, she loved the "wata, wata" :)






Fun days = Tired nights :) But I hope my doll grows up thinking about how fun her little childhood was! I really am going to try to make her little life so special every chance I get, because she means the world to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment