Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day and my 25th Bday!!!

June 19th 2011- my birthday and Father's day all rolled up into one :)


We have only been home for a day so we tried to relax as much as possible! I am proud to say that my husband is a wonderful daddy to our sweet girl and deserves all the praise in the world! He is so patient, sweet and caring to her and loves to play with her and love on her! And she loves her "daddy"!!
I have always known that the man I married would have to be a good daddy because it is just so important to me.


We went over to Nan and Pop's to celebrate Father's day...








And then we went over to my mom's house to celebrate Father's day and have a little cake too for my birthday :) Allie Kate really enjoyed the cake :)




For my birthday I got:
2 coach purses (you can tell we just went to the beach with the outlet malls :)
a coach wallet, sunglasses, clothes, and money
My favorite gift that I got was a locket, from my sweet doll (she is just so thoughtful haha).
so this is from mother's day but I just loved it :)


But my very favorite thing in the WHOLE world...better than any purse or piece of jewelry.....
Is the being a mommy to this sweet girl! I am truly blessed!


                                                            I LOVE my little Family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment