Sunday, June 19, 2011

Getting ready for the beach!

We are getting ready to go to the beach for a week and with a little one it makes it kind of stressful packing...I can't imagine when we have 3 or 4!! We are leaving tomorrow morning for one of my very favorite places...Destin, Florida!! I have ALWAYS said that I want to live there one day (just might have to talk Heath into it).
Allie Kate found a new hiding place today :) I started looking for her and couldn't find her and started to panic and she peeped out and said "boo mommy."


Here is whats been going on for the past few days...
We had Julie's birthday (27yrs) party dinner (with friends, she had family last week) at a Mexican restaurant.

I know my sweet Allie looks scary haha


We have been to the splash pad (again haha). Allie Kate did a lot better this time, she actually wanted in the water :)





We have gotten about 3 shaved ice or sno cones (yummmm). We have played in Allie's little pool a lot (sometimes when she has been napping I lay out in it haha).

Allie has gotten a new molar (and all the sweet joys that come along with teething have definitely been present too). This brings her teeth count to 10! Even though the only ones you can really see are the front 8 she has two little molars barely broken through!

Julie's and Chad's wedding is rapidly approaching and we went to get her dress fitted and I got to see it for the first time...She looked STUNNING of course :)

I had to crop us so you couldn't see her dress :)


We have been packing like crazy...or maybe I should say I have been haha. And then the darn power went out right before time to leave!!
Oh well Florida bound!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment