Thursday, June 23, 2011

McWane your Brain!!




We went to the splash pad yesterday afternoon after we got our sno cone. I normally am not this obsessed with sno cones, to tell you the truth I can't remember before this summer the last time I had one. I think it just sounds so good to pick up and take when we go to the splash pad...not to mention Allie Kate loves them! And I love that we sit on the pavement (her in my lap) and eat our sno cone and watch all the kids play. I know one day I am going to miss this!

It was cloudy so I let Allie play in her clothes since she doesn't normally get really wet anyways



Then it started to rain!

Allie thought it was cool that she was standing in the rain!

I didn't really think through the whole play in your clothes thing...so Allie had to ride home in just a diaper haha...but I made sure she wasn't cold, she had her towel :)

We went to the McWane science center today and I LOVE that place!! I have been many many times (we even have a membership) when I was younger, I also used to take Jake and now I get to take Allie and watch her explore everything (or should I say help her explore because I am right there with her doing everything haha).
Do you know how hard it is to get a wild child to look at you and smile while in motion??

This was her favorite part...there is a bunch of water stuff and it is so funny because there are like 100 kids playing in that water (the stuff they take a bath in every night) like it is something they have never seen before.


My little scientist haha

She was excited to see a turtle in real life



Yes that is my hand and her little hand underneath :)



haha this is "AV" for both of us :)

I always like going to this place because it is never the same, we took Allie a few months ago and everything changes so it fun to see what is new!
The best pic of both of us I could get :)

No comments:

Post a Comment