Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Day weekend :) And Allie is 19 mos old!!

We had a GREAT memorial day weekend!! We went up to the lake and it was a blast :)

On our way to the lake-poor thing was packed tight in the backseat!
I am not normally a lake person but it ended up being very fun!!
Allie had a herd of kids (literally about 10 kids) that would follow her around and try to pick her up and play with her (by the neck haha).
Her and her friend Bryn :) Cutie pies!

My mom got this huge water slide blow up thing that all the kids, including Allie Kate, had a great time on. I had climb up it with her on my hip and then slide down with her..she would get so excited and immediately would yell "oooshy" when we hit the water (because it was hose pipe water it was freezing!).



I have the sweetest little goose ever!

We were constantly chasing her around :)

I actually got to lay out (which is a huge change from last year) but my little sweet heart liked to join me...

Allie likes to give kisses now days (which I love) and it is really funny sometimes I guess she thinks that I am asking for one when I am really asking something else but I love that she is so sweet!

Sweet Allie normally goes to sleep by herself and stays in her crib but we have decided that on vacation it works best if she sleeps with us...and I absolutely LOVE it :) I think I could definitely get used to it...because once she goes to sleep I get to love all over her haha!
Don't let the smile fool you, she likes to play in her pack and play but she wasn't very happy about having to sleep in it!! She only took a nap in it once haha!

My little girl is the life of the party...haha I am not kidding she yells and runs around jibber jabbering with everybody, and she will NOT accept someone not paying her attention!

She is just so silly and I love when I get out the camera she immediately (most of the time) does some little goofy pose like this!!



Allie Kate really likes playing in her little pool on our back deck, she gets in and out and then back in and out haha...she always wants the hose pipe going and has recently discovered that she can shoot mommy and daddy with it...





This was our memorial day after we got home from the lake

She LOVE LOVE LOVES suckers right now...she literally wants one ALLLL the time. She likes for me to have one and her have one and then to trade about every 15 seconds back and forth. After about 3 minutes of one sucker she will go and put it in the garbage and want another one haha. She calls then "pucka pucka" and the first time she asked me for one I had NO clue what in the world she was saying!
Oh and this is one of her first real pony tails...me and Heath are just in awe of how beautiful and different she looks with her hair out of her face (but who am I kidding she is always beautiful to me!)





As a matter of fact I just had one of my sweet friends from high school take Allie's 18 mos (almost 19mos haha) pictures last week (she always takes her pics and does so good!!). The only way I could get her to sit and takes pictures was to wave a sucker around and tell her to smile and I would give it to her (how great it is that she understands bribes now). Oh and the other way to get her to sit still was a massive stuffed tiger that I jumped around with haha. These are some of the pics I have gotten back...



This is my personal favorite, look what a beautiful doll baby I have!!


No comments:

Post a Comment