Sunday, June 24, 2012

Fishing and a big girl bed :)

We went to visit with my little brother and sister and dad on Saturday and they live on a lake and someone fished for the first time :)



these were taken on my phone :( I didn't have my good camera!


Allie Kate finally got a big girl bed (and by big girl I mean we converted her crib to the toddler bed) we had tried this a few months back and had no luck she crawled out and cried 15 times only to have us put the rail back up at about 11:30pm...so her Gran and Papa got her a toddler bed a few weeks ago and I thought I would see how that went...and she did great! She has only slept in it about 3 times but she doesn't try to climb out and goes right to sleep! So we went today and got her bedding for her little bed and Heath took the rail off and she was so excited :)



And this is totally random but this is an owl I painted at sips and strokes to go in her room...along with her back pack that she takes to Sunday school :)


She went to sleep great she did yell for me and just wanted me to hold her for a minute and then I laid her back down but I was just glad that she didn't climb out. When Heath first laid her in there we were watching her on the monitor and her sweet little eyes were as big as saucers looking around but then she just rolled over and started talking to her Cinderella doll!
I can't imagine how I can ever love another baby as much as I love this sweet girl but I look forward to falling in love with my sweet boy in a few months :)

No comments:

Post a Comment