Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Shocked!

So we found out a couple of weeks ago that we were having a baby boy....that was at 15 weeks so it was very early! Well we went today for the 18 weeks ultrasound and turns out we are having a baby GIRL!




I about fell off the table when the ultrasound technician said "Well looks like a girl to me I can't see perfectly but I don't see boy parts" and I still thought well maybe he's not in the right position or something....then she had me roll on my side and got the straight on view and said she was "99.999% sure it was a girl" that they cannot give 100% but pretty much said it was a done deal!
I originally wanted a girl and when we found out we were having a boy I had to get used to the idea and had actually become really excited about the idea of having a little boy...only to have to flip flop back to the mind set of a little girl! Now all this being said we are just happy to be having a baby at all and so happy that SHE is healthy and doing great! It is just a really weird feeling to be told boy and then 3 weeks later (and lots of boy clothes) its a girl! I am so happy and a little scared too that I am going to have sisters...DRAMA :) Now I wonder what will she look like will she have crazy hair like Allie? Will it be dark? Will she even have hair? Will she look like me or just like Heath's little clone (Allie)?? I guess we will find out the end of November :)

No comments:

Post a Comment