Thursday, June 21, 2012

Lake time!!!

We went to the lake for the first time this summer and had so much fun! Allie Kate loved everything about it and I am so glad because she had the best time!


Last year she didn't like her life jacket and that really limited what we could do (because she has to wear it for anything fun) but this year she didn't mind it at all :)



We rode the boat and some of the other kids were riding the inner tube and I asked her if she would want to and she DID...so pregnant mommy and my sweet girl rode the inner tube :) VERY slowly!



The next day she rode it again with Daddy and they actually went at a descent speed instead of creeping along like a grandma!


She loved the water and swimming and jumping off the boat dock into the water to her daddy...I am not much of a swimmer at the lake so I am so glad that Heath likes to get in and play so I don't have to stay in the water much!

Resting on the inner tube after swimming :)



No comments:

Post a Comment