Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mother's Day

So this post is over a month late but I wanted to put some pics of Mother's Day up...mainly because being a mother is the best thing I have ever done or will do...I LOVE my baby girl more than anything in this world and would do ANYTHING for her and I love getting to watch her grow and learn. It is truely an honor to get to be a mommy and I am so thankful that the Lord is letting me do it again :) Sweet baby Hudson I look forward to getting to be your mommy too :)

Mother's day we went to church and then to Sumo to eat :)

At church Allie Kate made me this...
And she was so proud of it and even made the comment "The cupcake is a notebook and we can write little letters to eachother mommy" I'm not sure but I bet that is what her teacher told her :)





No comments:

Post a Comment