Thursday, June 21, 2012

My birfday :)

So it's official I am an old lady now....I turned 26!! Yikes...well at least I still feel young :) We had a good day Allie Kate was SO excited to give me my bday present (a card that she colored ALL over and some shorts and socks from her) she literally gave it to me 4 times throughout the day :) We went to Ross bridge with Nana and Jake to swim and have lunch and then home for a nap and out to eat at Brio's (my favorite). I am not really a birthday kind of girl it actually really embarrasses me and most of the day (besides the good food) I am ready to get it over with...even though I do enjoy the presents :) When I told Allie Kate that my birthday was coming up she said "And we gonna have you a jumpy thing and a slide" haha I love that sweet baby!
This girl LOVES to jump in off the side of the pool!

Going down the slide with Nana

Look how happy she is :)


Dinner



No comments:

Post a Comment