Sunday, January 13, 2013

A wig, some make up, a toothless smile, a bath and some sleep :)

Allie Kate got the movie Madagascar 3 for Christmas this year and it is circus themed and came with a clown wig...we have yet to make it through the first 10 minutes of the movie (my child does not watch tv for any reason... not even in the car really!) but let me tell you the wig that came with it has brought so much joy to the Vaughn house :) at first Allie was afraid of the wig and me and Heath thought it was only necessary to wear it and scare her and it really helped us out...when she wouldn't go to sleep we threatened to put it in her bed when she wouldn't eat dinner we had the wig handy (I know this is awful but it worked and it's not like it was really dangerous to her haha)....and she thought the wig was hilarious and wanted us to wear it but she would not touch it and would run if you tried to make her!


Ava Grace even got in on the fun :)

Then something happened...Allie wanted to wear the wig....
She was a little freaked out at first

And then she thought it was the best thing ever!

She has had the best time with this wig! Anyone that has come over to our house has had to wear it!

Me and Allie Kate were talking about her dance recital and I told her that I would even let her wear a little lip stick and she got so excited and wanted me to put make up on her "right now!" so of course I did and she  was obsessed with the "scara" and has begged me everyday since to wear "scara" again :)


And then she wanted her hair like belles in a "funny bun" as she calls it :)



I did my best but those funny buns are hard!

Allie has been begging me to put her sister in the tub with her so I finally did :)

when I got Ava out this is what I came back to :)

My sweet girl has been smiling a lot and I just love it :)


My sweet girl has been sleeping in her own bed this past week for naps and at bedtime until when she wakes up in the middle of the night! SO proud :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment