Sunday, January 13, 2013

First zoo trip of 2013

We took Allie and Ava to the zoo yesterday and tried out our new stroller :) They both loved it! who would have thought that on January 12th we would be at the zoo in short sleeves...and hot! I was so glad it was warm and we could get out of the house!


train ride!



notice the gum in her mouth...she is just such a big girl :)


When we were walking out of the zoo this little guy was trying to escape and Allie Kate is obsessed with peacocks (and always has been) and thought it was so cool!

AND....Ava Grace's belly button cord FINALLY came off whoooo hooo :) She is almost 7 weeks old and it was still just hanging on! I had just given her a bath to go to the zoo and when I wrapped her in her towel and unwrapped her to put lotion on her it was gone and I screamed!

Ava Grace made it to church for the first time (1/13/2013) and she slept the entire time and didn't even make a peep :) Love my sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment