Sunday, January 13, 2013

Spend the night and I jump :)

I have been stuck in the house so much and I felt bad for Allie because I knew if I was tired of being home she probably was too...so Gran watched Ava and let me and Allie Kate go to the Mcwane center on a mommy/daughter date that was much needed :)
This is the smile I got haha

playing in the snow


While we are there she will only go to the one bathroom that has this tiny potty and she thinks it is the coolest thing ever...and it kind of is!



This past weekend Papa sent me a text and asked if Allie Kate could spend the night. I asked her if she wanted to and she shouted back "yes I want to go there now!" so I said she could  spend the night because secretly I knew that she would never stay! She would call as soon as they told her to lay down and go to sleep...well 9pm came then 10pm and finally I text papa and she was asleep :( I was so sad, I kept going in her little room and looking! Is is the first time she has ever spent the big away from home while we were still there (she had to stay away from home when Ava grace was born)


The next day we got her back and went to ijump as a family and it was so fun :) she had a great time and Ava grace slept the entire time so that was good too we both got to play with Allie Kate!

Today we had a play date with crystal and Collin and my sweet girl was soooo good...I know I have been complaining about how awful she has been lately but for the past two weeks she has been back to my normal sweet girl (not saying she is perfect or anything...but hey who is?) her last molar finally broke through and I couldn't be happier :)



No comments:

Post a Comment