Sunday, January 27, 2013

Ava Grace is two months old!

My sweet angel baby is two months old! I can't believe it! She is getting the sweetest little personality and "talking" a lot more and smiling like a little goofball :) I love her so much and even though we have only had her for 2 months now I can't imagine life without her!

My sweet doll is getting to be a chunky monkey, I don't know how much she weighs (we go to the Dr. tomorrow for her 2 month appt.) but I think it's around 11 pounds! She is in size 1 diapers and she can still wear some newborn stuff but also 0-3 month!

She is taking pretty good naps during the day (she will stay asleep for a couple of hours at a time) and she will go in her bed to nap some too (still naps in the nap nanny a good bit too). But bedtime is a different story...she wants to sleep on top of me and that is pretty much the only way she will go to sleep :) Most of the time I will just lay in the bed and lay her on top of me and get her to sleep and then move her to the nap nanny in the floor. She still wakes up once or twice in the night...hopefully when she moves to sleeping in her bed at night time she will sleep better! (And so will I haha...but I know I will miss snuggling) She is the BEST little snuggler :)


No comments:

Post a Comment