Sunday, January 13, 2013

Cousins Christmas and New Years :)

We got Allie Kate, Ava Grace, Brynnen, and Braelyn together to exchange their Christmas gifts finally (on new years eve!) :) And yes we sure did dress them in Christmas outfits (I know shameful right?) We went over to Candace and Jake's and played and had a good time opening presents and eating pizza!
My babies :)







Allie needed a pic with the baby doll of course :)





Allie and Brynnen actually played really good together (Allie is normally kind of mean to Brynnen but the past few weeks she has been great with her and I am so thankful)!



We came home for a nap before time for New Years festivities (Allie Kate did not end up taking a nap) and Jake and Candace came back over to our house for fire works and playing...Allie Kate was on cloud nine! She was SO good and I was SO thankful for my sweet girl back for the day!
Ava Grace and Braelyn had the hookup...they were snuggled in and had a heater in the garage :)






I love this sweetheart!





This girl was worn out and she just sat in her little chair by the fire :)

Papa feeding Allie Kate a marshmallow

She got her second wind and needed to do a few laps in the car 




Allie and Brynnen were scared of the loud fireworks so Heath and Allie got ones that were kind of small and quiet :)

Me with my two girls before bedtime!

We had a great new years eve and I am hoping with everything in me that I am NOT awake to ring in the new year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment