Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Birthday party fun!

We went to Maci's (Allie's friend from dance class) 4th birthday party this past weekend!

pretty Maci :)
 She had her party at "A play place" which is a place that has some jumpy blow ups and an indoor play ground! You would think my child would LOVE it...and she did but she does not run around like all the other crazy kids and she wants me right by her side (she would actually prefer me to hold her the entire time...but that's not going to happen). I got so frustrated with her at first because I want her to play and have fun and not just stand back and be scared of all the other kids! This is the only reason I wish she would have gone to some mothers day out program or something when she was younger so that she would run and be crazy like all the other kids (be craeful what I wish for, right?)


but she loves these girls that she sees every week so she was playing with them :)

And towards the end of the party she even went in the jumpy BY HERSELF!!!






Someone else was there too....
It looks like she's saying "Who me?"

She had a good time too!





No comments:

Post a Comment