Monday, January 28, 2013

Happy Birthday dear Daddy :)

We had Heath's family birthday party this weekend...I can't believe he is 31 years old! He was 20 years old when we started dating, that seems unreal that time is passing so fast!

Our other sweet girl was passed out!


Ju (about 19 weeks pregnant with Olivia Jane :) and Chad!




Allie Kate is so wild when there are a lot of people around...I barely see her and when I do she is kinda mean to me and she gets in trouble (that makes me so sad to think just last year she was stuck to me like glue). She had the best time running around like a wild woman and playing with Brynnen, they are so funny together! Allie has been so goofy lately and she is starting to have imaginary friends I think...she always talks about John David (not her cousin but one that is there with us at home haha) and Siddy. Now Siddy is very detailed, she has pink hair like Rapunzel that flows on the floor and she is 2 years old and she lives at our house! That sounds like me at her age I two friends named lunas and marnus so the name Siddy doesn't sound all that crazy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment