Sunday, April 28, 2013

5 months old!!!

I cannot believe it has already been 5 months since I first met my sweet Ava Grace! It seems like just yesterday!

My sweet Ava Grace,
            This has been a big month month for you! You said your first word, and melted my heart all at the same time :) You rolled over (finally! Dr. Bill will be happy), you are "talking" and squealing constantly and I love that you are loud already :) You also tried cereal for the first time and did pretty good with it! You had your first cold (an currently still have it...you also shared the love with me and Allie Kate).
Notice there are two spoons :) Allie Kate had to get in on the action! I think that is one reason we may wait a couple of weeks to start cereal every day because it made me a nervous wreck! 


You are the cuddliest squishy baby and I love that you just let me love all over you and squeeze you :) You laugh all the time...I know that if I get after your neck or arms you will giggle like crazy! You still don't have any teeth but you are chewing on everything you can get your hands on so it may happen soon. You are doing so good sitting up, I think by 6 months you will be sitting on your own because you are already almost able to!


You are sleeping so good now days you go to bed every night at about 7:30pm and wake up at around 5am and get in my bed and eat and then sleep until about 8am :) You take a good morning nap at around 9:30-10 that normally lasts 1.5-2 hrs....afternoon naps are all over the map right now you don't take a very long nap so you end up taking two 30 minute naps in the afternoons most of the time (maybe that will get better). I lay you down awake most of the time for naps and bed time and you talk and squeal and then just go to sleep (it still amazes me for some reason).


Helping me take "sissy's" 5 month pics

You are such a joy and you are such a sweet blessing to our little family! I love you more than words can say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment